Basic Skills Student Success
- To attend the Adult High School or the High School Equivalency students must attend Student Success Class. Students must attend every day of the orientation session. There is no cost for this class.
Returning students who have been out three months or more must attend the full orientation.
Things you must bring to Orientation:
- Valid State Driver’s License or Government Identification Card (must have an actual card and not the print-out from DMV)
- Social Security Card
- Students under 18 (16 & 17 only) must have completed Minor Paperwork.
Dropout Prevention/Driver’s License Guidelines
School Release Form
- Unopened transcript (if testing for the Adult High School Program)
You will NOT be allowed to attend Orientation without the above items.
Adult High School
- Attend a 2-day AHS Student Success Class for orientation and registration.
- Dallas Campus schedule for the AHS Student Success Classes
- Lincoln Campus schedule for the AHS Student Success Classes
High School Equivalency
For specific sessions offered this semester, please call the Information Hotline:
Late arrivals will be referred to the next orientation session.
Relatives, children, and/or friends are not permitted to loiter on Gaston College property when students are in class or orientation.