College Now: Start Building Your Future Today
Are you thinking about a four-year college degree after high school, or a credential that gets you into the workforce faster? No matter what your goals are after high school, College Now can help you get there.
College Now is a dual enrollment program for qualified high school students to take TUITION-FREE college classes. Core benefits of the program are:
- Save thousands in tuition and earn college credit simultaneously
- Focus on Transfer Courses and/or Career and Technical Courses
- Gain exposure and experience that will make you more competitive in college and job applications
- Accelerate completion of a certificate, diploma, or associate degree
- Supportive resources to encourage student success and growth
- Receive high school and college credit for completed courses, some college courses even earn AP credit
Interested in learning more? Attend a Zoom info session and download a copy of the College Now Guide using the form below.
COLLEGE NOW INFORMATION SESSION
First Tuesday of every month | 5 p.m.
Learn more about the College Now program at Gaston College and how you or your student can earn college credits while still in high school.
Take This With You
Want to learn more? Complete the interest form to download a copy of the College Now Guide.
"*" indicates required fields