Follow these simple steps to enroll at Gaston College:
- Complete the NC Residency Determination Interview
A residency determination will be provided within 3 business days of completion. For more information regarding residency, visit: https://ncresidency.cfnc.org/
- Apply to be a Gaston College Student
Apply online at www.cfnc.org/gastonapp
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
Students should apply early for financial aid and scholarships. Visit Financial Aid Information for deadlines and other information about paying for college. For more information or questions, call 704-922-6227.
- Submit Official Transcripts
Submit official (signed and sealed) transcripts from high school, GED or Adult High School (and college, if applicable).
Submit to email@example.com or mail to
Gaston College Admissions
201 Hwy 321 S
Dallas, NC 28034
- Activate your WebAdvisorand Student Email account
Students can use the Student Login Information brochure to access both accounts. The college will communicate with you through your student email.
- Schedule College Placement Test
Schedule your test online by clicking here. Check to see if you qualify for a placement testing waiver before scheduling the placement test. If you have questions about waivers contact the Admissions Office at 704-922-6232. College Placement Test study materials help you study and prepare for the test.
- Complete New Student Orientation
After completing the placement test or receiving a placement testing waiver, you will receive instructions how to complete the REQUIRED orientation. Once orientation is completed, you will be assigned a registration date.
- Meet with an Advisor
All new students must meet/work with an Academic Advisor in order to register their first semester. For more information, click Academic Advising.
- Register for Classes – via WebAdvisor or in person
- Pay Tuition and Fees
- Get Your Student Photo ID Card
- Purchase Textbooks and Supplies