Payment Plans (FACTS)
FACTS Tuition Management
FACTS Tuition Management is a third-party payment plan offered as a service of Gaston College. It is a monthly withdrawal from your checking account. The amount deducted depends on the amount of your tuition and fees charged. The down-payment will be taken out within 2 business days of the day you sign up.
The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 per semester nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee that is charged by FACTS to use their service.
You may finance your tuition, fees, and books using Automatic Bank Payment (ACH). ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Gaston College.
Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th or 20th of each month depending on the semester and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Enrollment in FACTS is done entirely online. To enroll you must have a checking or savings account, an email account, and your student ID number.
If you choose to enroll with FACTS, you agree to the following:
- FACTS agreements are valid only for one semester. You must enroll in FACTS each semester.
- Enrollment in FACTS is open only until the stated last day to pay for the semester, and will reopen for late enrollment.
- You must be enrolled in FACTS by noon on the stated last day to pay for the semester, or you will be deregistered from your classes. Please be aware of payment deadlines.
- Enrollment deadlines and any down payment requirements are posted below and in the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan brochure, available at the Business Office.
- Any applicable down payment will be automatically deducted from your account within two business days. A $25.00 per semester, non-refundable FACTS enrollment fee will also be taken out.
- Returned payments are subject to a $30 returned payment fee assessed by FACTS.
- Down payments or enrollment fees returned for any reason will result in FACTS terminating your agreement, and you will need to re-enroll in this service. Please plan accordingly.
- If any changes are needed to your agreement, you must contact the business office ten (10) working days before the next scheduled payment date.
- You must notify the Business Office to stop your payments. Your agreement will NOT be automatically terminated or adjusted if you drop/withdraw after you enroll in FACTS. Payments will continue until we are notified to terminate your FACTS agreement in writing and your student account balance is zero.
- FACTS accounts are adjusted to reflect your actual amount due once the add/drop period ends. This may increase/decrease your last payment only.
- Pending financial aid will not terminate or reduce your payments until it is credited to your student account balance. Once you receive your award letter on Web Advisor, please contact the Business Office and we will adjust your balance accordingly. You will receive an email from FACTS once your account is adjusted showing your new monthly payment amount.
- You may add books to your FACTS account in the Fall and Spring semesters only. To do this, stop by the business office to receive a book voucher to use in our bookstore. This will increase the amount of your payment and NOT the number of payments.
Begin FACTS Payment Plan Registration
Once logged in, under Financial Information, click on “Create a Payment Plan”
*To access your FACTS account after enrolling, please go to www.mypaymentplan.com