Photo IDs and Lost & Found
Photo Identification (ID)
Photo IDs are available for employees and curriculum students. There is no charge for the initial ID. Replacements are $10. Curriculum students must provide a current class schedule to receive an ID. A monthly schedule is published that lists specific dates, times, and locations. IDs may be obtained at the following locations:
- Dallas Campus: Comer Engineering Technology Building (CET 116A)
- Kimbrell Campus: Kimbrell Campus Classroom Building (KCC 116J)
- Lincoln Campus: Lincoln Classroom Building (LC 113)
Lost & Found
Lost items should be turned into one of the Campus Police Department locations. To report a lost item, contact the Campus Police Department at 704.922.6480. If you need to reclaim a lost item, contact Campus Police and be prepared to provide the following:
- Your name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Date and location the item was lost or last seen.
- Description of the item.
- If lost item is a cell phone, be prepared to give the brand, carrier, and number.
- After 120 days, unclaimed items will become the property of the College.
Emergency Numbers and Locations
- Emergency – 911
- Campus Police (all campuses) – 704.922.6480
Dallas Campus (Main Office)
Comer Engineering Technology Building
Lincoln Classroom Building
Kimbrell Campus Classroom Building