GC Alert (Emergency Notification System)
GC Alert is part of Gaston College’s Emergency Notification System. Subscribers of GC Alert will receive emails and/or text messages. If you subscribe, please note the following:
- You may unsubscribe at any time.
- You will not receive any spam messages.
- You may receive periodic system test messages.
- Phone numbers or email address will not be shared.
- Subscriptions are generally purged in January of odd-numbered years, which requires re-subscribing to GC Alert.
- There is no charge for signing up for GC Alert; however, depending on your cell phone plan, text messaging rates may apply and are at the expense of the subscriber, not Gaston College.
How to Subscribe to GC Alert
Please note that in addition to GC Alert, the College also uses a variety of other notification methods such as Public Address (PA System), webpage, and College email.
Emergency Numbers and Locations
- Emergency – 911
- Campus Police (all campuses) – 704.922.6480
Dallas Campus (Main Office)
Comer Engineering Technology Building