Get ready for a new more flexible option for online learning that can help you get ahead or catch up with the college classes you need to stay on track.
These general education and university transfer courses are perfect for both current and visiting students and are offered fully online.
Fall 2022 Course Options
Classes start Nov. 28, 2022, and end Jan. 3, 2023.
- ACA 122 – College Transfer Success
- BIO 111 – General Biology I
- BUS 110 – Introduction to Business
- ECO 251 – Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 252 – Principles of Macroeconomics
- ENG 111 – Writing and Inquiry
- ENG 112 – Writing and Research
- HEA 110 – Personal Health/Wellness
- HIS 111 – World Civilizations
- PSY 150 – General Psychology
- SOC 210 – Introduction to Sociology
Have a question about registering for any of these courses?
Contact your assigned advisor.
Dual Enrolled High School Students (College Now and Early College)
Contact your high school counselor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Admissions at email@example.com or call us at 704.922.6232.
Visiting students will need to complete an application through CFNC.org.
If you enrolled in the courses and have questions or need to withdraw, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The College closes for winter break at 3 p.m. on Dec. 20, 2022, and this mailbox will be monitored during the break. The withdrawal deadline for the mini-mester courses is Dec. 23, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
If you have a question about financial aid for these courses, contact email@example.com.