For Undecided Students
Choosing a Program
Many students have difficulty choosing a program of study and/or a career. However, that indecision affects everyone differently. Students struggling to decide may express some of the following thoughts:
- What program should I study? I have no clue!
- I have never known what I have wanted to do. How do I figure it out?
- What can I do with my degree after I graduate or transfer?
- I have narrowed it down to these three careers, but how do I choose?
- I knew what I was doing when I started here, but I changed my mind after I took a few classes. What do I do now?
- I have a hard time with commitment. How do I make such a big decision?
- Nothing seems interesting to me. Where do I go from here?
- What other careers exist? I think I might be missing something.
If you have these or other concerns that are keeping you from making a career decision, we are here to help. We look forward to meeting with you soon and helping you find the right goals for you.
Click Here and get started now with a career counselor!