We provide computer labs on the Dallas, Lincoln and Kimbrell campus for the convenience of our students. We have various computer labs fully equipped with the latest software applications.
LIST OF COMPUTER LAB LOCATIONS
COMPUTER LAB – USER RULES AND POLICIES
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs.
- No cell phone use in the computer labs.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- No viewing of pornography in the computer labs.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save your data to a USB flash drive often.
- Printing is available; please ensure there are funds available on your account for printing.
- Log onto computers using your Network login.
For paper, ink replacement and/or lab policies contact Technology Services, 704-922-6420.
If you are having trouble logging into a computer in a campus lab please contact Technology Services at 704-922-6420.
For more detailed information regarding acceptable use, please reference our Student Handbook, Appendix G: Computer Resources – Acceptable Use Policy