How to Apply
Take the Following Steps to Apply
- After your application for admission has been submitted, you should complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using our school code 002973.
- Please see the Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA: A student’s guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid tutorial.
- If requested, you should submit any documentation to our office or the College Foundation School Servicing Center.
- You must submit an official high school, GED, or adult high school transcript to the Admissions Office prior to being awarded. High schools must be regionally accredited.
- If you are interested in Gaston College Foundation scholarships, you may apply online through AcademicWorks each year during December- February 16.
- If you are interested in Work-Study, you should submit an application online or in the Financial Aid Office.
You may request a shopping sheet from the Financial Aid and VA Office to compare the costs of attending our college with other institutions.
Our Cosmetology Diploma Program is considered a clock hour program. Students enrolling in the program for the first time will have their federal aid disbursed based on clock hours (actual time in class/lab/salon), not on semester hour credit. For more detailed information, please contact us at 704-922-6227.