TEAS TEST PREP CLASS
Course Meeting Information
|Monday-Thursday||see Self Service||5:00 pm – 9:00 pm||DSC 215|
Course Meeting Location(s)
DSC 215 (Dalpiaz Classroom Building, Dallas Campus, Dallas, NC) Dallas Campus Map
Book: TEAS Prep student study guide is provided
- Click on the following link and follow instructions as listed: CE Registration Link
- Reminder: In the Course Code Number field, enter a single keyword (teas). No additional information is required.
Notes when using Online registration:
- If you have an address change, name change, etc., we will need this updated information so we can contact you in case of a class change/cancellation or refund. Entering different information on the registration form will not update any existing records. If your information has changed, please call the Registration Department at 704-922-6232.
- Online registration is not an option for all classes, or if the course fee will be waived. Underage students (16 and 17 year olds) are not eligible for online registration/payment, but may contact the program area responsible for the class to discuss the registration procedure. Credit card payments will only be accepted with Online and Walk In registration.
- You cannot DROP/WITHDRAW from classes using Self Service. If you need to drop or withdraw prior the class start date, please contact the Registration Department at 704.922.6232.
CE Registration Department
MYERS CENTER – 2nd floor
201 Highway 321 South, Dallas, NC 28034
Monday through Thursday: 8:00am-4:00pm and Fridays 8:00am-12:00pm
Summer Hours: Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Fridays CLOSED
- Students must be at least 16 years of age
What to bring
- Flash Drive (for copies of information shared by instructors)
- Pen and paper
If a student officially drops from a class or classes before the 10 percent date of the class(es), a 75 percent tuition refund will be given for the class(es) dropped. A 100% refund will be made if the student drops from the class prior to the class start date. No refunds will be given after the 10 percent date. If a course fails to materialize, refunds are automatically processed. (The refund policy is subject to change. Refunds of tuition will be issued in accordance with the current state and college policy.)
To request a refund or transfer within our refund policy guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-922-6232.
“Like” us on Facebook “Gaston College Continuing Education”
For more information call 704-922-2244 or email us at ConEd@gaston.edu