Gardner-Webb University – Bulldog Bound
Bulldog Bound is a program for Gaston College students who plan to transfer to Gardner-Webb University (GWU) to pursue a bachelor’s degree, upon completion of their two-year degree.
In addition to the student services you receive at Gaston College, Bulldog Bound students receive these benefits:
- a direct-entry pathway upon completion of a transfer degree or an applied program for which an articulation agreement exists.
- dual advising from both Gaston College and GWU advisors
- prioritized ability to receive admission, financial aid, registration, and orientation communications early in the process
- maximized opportunity for success at both institutions
Requirements to Participate in the Bulldog Bound Program
- be a currently enrolled student at Gaston College in a degree-seeking capacity
- submit GWU application for admission and disciplinary forms by GWU deadlines
- be in good standing at Gaston and other institutions attended
- demonstrate good citizenship and conduct
- earn and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 at Gaston and a minimum GPA of 2.20 in the most recent term
- earn an Associate’s degree from Gaston in a college transfer program or in an applied program for which an articulation agreement exists
- enroll at GWU within one academic year (within the next two regular terms (fall/ spring semesters) of completion of the Associate’s degree)
- meet all admissions requirements of GWU
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
For more information, contact the Transfer Advising Center at 704.922.6576 or firstname.lastname@example.org.