AFA Program Learning Outcomes
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate use of the elements of art and apply the principles of design to create original compositions.
- Produce a body of work that demonstrates fundamental competence with traditional and current art methods, processes, and techniques in a variety of art media.
- Recognize and analyze the aesthetic, social, and historical context of major and diverse artistic periods and styles.
- Use the terminology of visual arts to communicate effectively through writing and/or speaking.
- Demonstrate competence in the preparation of a digital portfolio and a culminating pre-graduation exhibition.
A culminating show of student work will be required for graduation.