Gaston College WIOA YouthWorks program is federally funded and designed to help young adults achieve their educational and employment goals. The program offers a variety of supportive services to assist in-school, out-of-school and at risk youth, which include: educational assistance, occupational training, employability skills, work experience, career exploration, on-the-job training, post-secondary education, leadership development, employment and more. YouthWorks’ ultimate goal is to educate and prepare young adults for self-sufficiency in the world of work and life.
YOUTHWORKS PROGRAM ELEMENTS
- Do you live in Gaston County?
- Are you between the ages of 16 and 24?
- Have you dropped out of school and need help obtaining your GED® or Adult High School Diploma?
- Do you need help finding a job?
- Do you need funding for occupational training?
If so, YOU may be eligible for the YouthWorks Program!
To inquire follow the steps below:
- Review program eligibility requirements.
- If one or more eligibility requirements apply to you, please complete and submit the Youth Interest Form.
For additional information please call 704-923-8410.