- Attend a 1-day AHS Student Success Class for orientation and registration.
- For more information on orientation, please call Tonya Propst – 704-748-5205 or Debra Hissom – 704-922-6319.
- Meet with a advisor to review your transcript and determine the classes you need to complete.
- Place at least at a 9th grade reading level on the TABE test.
- Be 18 years old or older. If you are 16 or 17, you must request and complete special paperwork prior to orientation.
Dropout Prevention/Driver’s License Guidelines
School Release Form
- Have a total of 22 credits as required by the state of NC. A list of these required courses may be found on page 4 of the AHS Student Handbook.
- Maintain the attendance requirements and a passing grade on coursework.
- Pass a comprehensive final exam for each course taken.
- Successfully complete the National Career Readiness Certification.
- Attend 80% of the scheduled class time.
- Maintain passing grades on a ten point grading scale.
Fill out the contact form below to get started. Once you fill out the form, someone will be in touch with next steps.