The academic calendar at Gaston College includes dates for registration, school closings, tuition payment deadlines, etc. Please refer to the academic calendar for specific academic dates.
Gaston College does not offer financial aid or scholarships to international students. In general, only permanent residents and citizens of the U.S. are eligible for financial aid. For information about international scholarships and financial aid please visit http://www.internationalscholarships.com or http://www.internationalstudent.com.
All international students who hold an F-1 visa are required to purchase health insurance for the duration of their studies. The estimated cost is $500 per academic year for a single student. Gaston College does not offer any health insurance to students. Visit our Health Insurance link for more information.
Gaston College is a commuter college. We do not have dormitories, residence halls or on-campus housing.
These links are helpful housing information and are not affiliated with Gaston College. Gaston College is located in the Greater Charlotte region. Rentals are available in the Charlotte/Gastonia area.
Other Links of Interest:
- For more information about becoming an international student in the United States, please visit http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/students.
- For information about the different Embassies, please visit http://www.embassy.org.
- For information on tax issues concerning students that hold visas, please visit http://www.irs.gov.
- For information about U.S. Department of State Visa, please visit http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english.html.
- For assistance with the visa process or other Embassy questions, please contact Education USA Advising Center at http://educationusa.state.gov/.
- For more information about obtaining a North Carolina driver’s license & the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles, please refer to http://www.ncdot.org/dmv
Office of Admissions 704-922-6232