About The Libraries
The Gaston College Libraries strive to meet the information needs of the students, faculty, staff, and the community. The Libraries offer computers for research use, high-speed Internet access, a wireless network, more than 65,000 books, more than 2,000 videos and DVDs, extensive print and online periodicals, and more than 60 research databases. We’re here to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions…
- Purpose and Goals [pdf]
- Chapter 1 – Circulation Policies [pdf]
- Chapter 2 – Services [pdf]
- Chapter 3 – Collection Development [pdf]
- Chapter 4 – Audio-Visual [pdf]
- Chapter 5 – Internet Use [pdf]
- Chapter 6 – Rules of Behavior [pdf]
- Copyright Guidelines – Revised June 2017
- Copyright Clearinghouse – 6 minute video
- Exhibit and Display Release Form – Revised August 2016
The Dallas Campus Library (Morris Library) is located next to the Rauch Arts and Sciences Building and Robinson Classroom Building. Map to location by Google maps.
The Lincoln Campus Library (Jonas Library) is located on the 2nd floor of the Lincoln Campus main building. Map to location by Google maps.
The Kimbrell Campus Library is located on the bottom floor of the main Kimbrell Campus building. Map to location by Google maps.