Getting Started is Easy! General Admissions Checklist
General Admissions Checklist
Apply online at Gaston.edu/apply-online
Submit an official (signed and sealed) high school, GED or Adult High School transcript to the Admissions Office. If you would like transfer credits from previously attended colleges/universities, submit official transcripts from those institutions.
- Meet Placement Test Requirements
Visit www.gaston.edu to schedule the test or get more information about waivers.
- Complete New Student Orientation
Once placement test requirements are met, you will receive instructions on how to complete the online orientation. At the end of the orientation, you will be assigned a registration access date.
- Academic Advising
Meet with an academic advisor before your assigned date.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships –
Students may submit a financial aid application online at www.fafsa.gov. Gaston College’s Title IV school code is 002973.
Have Questions? Call us:
- Admissions: 704.922.6232 – email@example.com
- Bookstore: 704.922.6428
- Business Office: 704.922.6414
Questions about tuition, payment plans, refunds
- Enrollment Management & Counseling: 704.922.6220
- Financial Aid: 704.922.6227
- Records and Registration: 704.922.6232
- Technology Services: 704.922.6210 or visit www.gaston.edu
201 Highway 321 South,
Dallas, NC 28034 • 704.922.6200
511 South Aspen St.,
Lincolnton, NC 28093 • 704.748.5200
Kimbrell Campus & Textile Technology Center
7220 Wilkinson Blvd.,
Belmont, NC 28012 • 704.825.3737