Planning for a Successful Fall Semester
We’re ready to welcome you back this Fall!
While you’ll still have plenty of flexibility for your courses, we are looking forward to being able to return to many of our pre-pandemic norms for in-person classes and other on-campus activities for Fall 2021.
Get ready, because we’ve been busy around campus! Major partnerships and new programs have been added to academics, a Fiber Innovation Center is in the works—and we also have athletics coming this fall.
HAVE YOU VISITED GASTON COLLEGE YET?
If you haven’t had a chance to visit us yet but would like to explore our campus, we invite you to check out our virtual tour.
HERE ARE THE TOP 8 REASONS:
- Thanks to our GCSafe initiative, GC has had a low positive COVID-19 case count and we remain committed to keeping you safe.
- We have added many new programs to enhance learning and career opportunities for students. Check out:
- Looking to participate in new on-campus activities? We have athletics returning to GC this Fall.
- We’ve been ranked and recognized as one of the best community colleges for accelerated online classes.
- We offer classes in-person, online or in a hybrid format so you can learn how it works best for you.
- We provide more than $9.5 million in financial aid every year to help make the cost of a degree affordable and additional funding opportunities being offered this Fall could mean you could attend GC for FREE.
- We help our graduates land jobs. Our Work-Based Learning program provides opportunities at great companies and organizations in the community.
- We’re looking forward to showing you how busy we have been and how hard we’ve been working to make your college experience one to remember.
If you have questions about the admissions process, call the Admissions office at 704.922.6232 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.