Real Estate Broker Pre-license
Start your new, exciting career in Real Estate! You will learn the real estate principles and practices required to pass the North Carolina Real Estate Broker License exam. Required textbook (Modern Real Estate Practice in North Carolina 10th Edition) can be purchased in the Gaston College Bookstore. Additional study materials may be recommended throughout the class at an additional cost.
Course Meeting Information
|MW||TBA||6:00 pm- 9:00 pm||KCC 115|
Course Meeting Location(s)
KCC (Classroom Building, Kimbrell Campus, Belmont, NC) Kimbrell Campus Map
Course Cost Tuition: $191.00
Book: Modern Real Estate Practice in North Carolina, 10th Edition (Please contact the Gaston College Bookstore at 704-922-6428 for updated pricing)
Go to Gaston College WebAdvisor, under the gold Registration bar click Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes then Search for (Key Word) textbox type in “estate” and click Submit at the bottom of the webpage. Select the class you wish to take using the check box on the left side of the table, click Submit, and complete the requested information.
Notes when using Online registration:
- If you have an address change, name change, etc., we will need this updated information so we can contact you in case of a class change/cancellation or refund. Entering different information on the registration form will not update any existing records. If your information has changed, please call the Registration Department at 704-922-6252 or 704-922-6496.
- Online registration is not an option for all classes, or if the course fee will be waived. Underage students (16 and 17 year olds) are not eligible for online registration/payment, but may contact the program area responsible for the class to discuss the registration procedure. Credit card payments will only be accepted with Online and Walk In registration.
- You cannot DROP/WITHDRAW from classes using WebAdvisor. If you need to drop or withdraw prior the class start date, please contact the Registration Department at 704.922.6252 or 704.922.6496.
CE Registration Department
MYERS CENTER – 2nd floor
201 Highway 321 South, Dallas, NC 28034
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am-4:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am-3:00 pm
- Students must be at least 18 years of age
- Reside legally in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to speak, read, and write the English language
What to bring
- Real Estate textbook
- Pen and paper
If a student officially drops from a class or classes before the 10 percent date of the class(es), a 75 percent tuition refund will be given for the class(es) dropped. A 100% refund will be made if the student drops from the class prior to the class start date. No refunds will be given after the 10 percent date. If a course fails to materialize, refunds are automatically processed. (The refund policy is subject to change. Refunds of tuition will be issued in accordance with the current state and college policy.)
To request a refund or transfer within our refund policy guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-922-6232.
“Like” us on Facebook “Gaston College Continuing Education”