Electronic Notary (eNotary)
This course is designed for instructional areas related to individuals who want to become commissioned as an electronic notary. You MUST currently be a Notary to be eligible to take this course. Topics include legal, ethical and procedural requirements of the Notary Act set forth in the General Statute 10B Article 2. Upon completion of this course with a passing exam grade of 80%, a person is eligible complete an application with the NC Secretary of State office. Individuals must have current notary commission to participate in E-notary training. For more information, please visit https://www.sosnc.gov/divisions/notary/become_a_notary.
Required textbook will be provided when you arrive to class.
Course Meeting Information:
- Must hold a current Notary commission
- Must bring current photo ID
- Must attend all 4 hours in order to complete the course
Course Meeting Location(s):
DSC (Dalpiaz Building, Dallas Campus) Dallas Campus Map
LC (Classroom Building, Lincoln Campus) Lincoln Campus Map
Course Cost: $83.00 (Required book included in tuition)
- Hold a valid commission as a notary public in the State of North Carolina
- Purchase the Electronic Notarization Manual
- Take an electronic notary course of instruction
- Pass the electronic notary exam with a score of 80% or better
- Submit an electronic registration form containing no significant misstatement or omission of fact
What to bring:
- Current Photo ID
- Pen and paper
If a student officially drops from a class or classes before the 10 percent date of the class(es), a 75 percent tuition refund will be given for the class(es) dropped. A 100% refund will be made if the student drops from the class prior to the class start date. No refunds will be given after the 10 percent date. If a course fails to materialize, refunds are automatically processed. (The refund policy is subject to change. Refunds of tuition will be issued in accordance with the current state and college policy.)
To request a refund or transfer within our refund policy guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-922-6232.
“Like” us on Facebook “Gaston College Continuing Education”
For more information, please email us at ConEd@gaston.edu or call 704-922-2244.