Who Needs Career Counseling
Need Career Counseling?
Career Counseling is for any person attending (or thinking about attending) Gaston College that has had difficulty choosing a program of study or a career. Students in the following situations would be excellent candidates for career counseling:
- Prospective students wondering what programs they can take at Gaston College
- Undecided students who began taking courses without a clear goal
- Students changing directions after they did not like the classes and/or the competition to get into their original program choice
- Transfer students that know they want to get a bachelor’s degree, but are unsure of what comes next
- Students who have chosen a program of study, but do not have a plan after graduation
- Students who want to feel more confident about their career decision
- Students that want to explore their other options
- Students who have struggled with making a commitment to a career in the past
Click Here and get started now with a career counselor!