Sometimes, when you least expect, your career plans change. Some common circumstances that students encounter include:
- You realize you do not like a career you thought you would enjoy
- You have had difficulty gaining entrance into a competitive degree program
- You need to return to full-time work before you have completed your degree
- An important life event has occurred and you need to change your plans
- You have had a great career but want to start doing something new
For a variety of reasons, you may have to change your career goals despite your best intentions. This can be a difficult transition, and you may not know what to do or how to redirect your plans.
Needing to change directions can be a tough reality, but we are here to help. Meet with a career counselor to help organize your options and transform your plans from the past into goals for the future.
Click Here and get started now with a career counselor!