We provide computer labs on the Dallas, Lincoln and Kimbrell campus for the convenience of our students. We have various computer labs fully equipped with the latest software applications.
COMPUTER LAB – USER RULES AND POLICIES
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs.
- No cell phone use in the computer labs.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- No viewing of pornography in the computer labs.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save your data to a USB flash drive often.
- Printing is available; please ensure there are funds available on your account for printing.
- Log onto computers using your Network login.
For paper, ink replacement and/or lab policies contact Technology Services, 704-922-6420.
If you are having trouble logging into a computer in a campus lab please contact Technology Services at 704-922-6420.
For more detailed information regarding acceptable use, please reference our Student Handbook, Appendix G: Computer Resources – Acceptable Use Policy