Programs of Study.
As one of the state’s largest community colleges, Gaston College promotes lifelong learning and economic development by providing high quality educational programs and services. Over 100 programs of study are offered to help you obtain a diploma, certificate, or two- year Associate Degree.We offer Associate Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
All Graduates of Gaston College will be able to:
- Use computers and other educational technologies to achieve academic and work-related goals.
- Communicate effectively through writing, reading, and speaking.
- Analyze problems and make logical decisions.
- Examine the arts/humanities and social behavioral sciences from cultural and historic perspectives.
- Analyze, manipulate, and interpret quantitative data.