IT-Network & Security PLOs
Program Learning Outcomes
Information Technology-Network & Security, A.A.S. (A25590NS)
- Demonstrate the proper use of terminology in relation to networking and security.
- Identify legal, ethical, social, and security issues related to networking and security.
- Install, manage, and maintain workstation and server operating system software.
- Create plans for intrusion detection solutions and identify best practices for the defense of systems.
Information Technology-Network & Security Introductory Certificate (C25590F)
- Utilize introductory techniques and applications involved with networking & security
Information Technology-Network & Security Advanced Certificate (C25590G)
- Utilize advanced techniques and applications involved with networking and security.