IT-Healthcare Informatics PLOs
Program Learning Outcomes
Information Technology-Healthcare Informatics, A.A.S. (A25590HI)
- Demonstrate the proper use of terminology in relation to healthcare informatics.
- Identify legal, ethical, social, and security issues related to healthcare informatics.
- Demonstrate the ability to design, manage, and maintain database systems.
- Utilize effective communication techniques in a healthcare and information technology setting.
Information Technology-Healthcare Informatics Medical Certificate (C25590L)
- Utilize introductory techniques and applications involved within the medical component of healthcare informatics.
Information Technology-Healthcare Informatics Certificate (C25590M)
- Utilize introductory techniques and applications involved with information technology within healthcare informatics.