Criminal Justice-Latent Evidence PLOs
Program Learning Outcomes
Criminal Justice Technology-Latent Evidence Concentration, A.A.S. (A5518A)
- Identify the roles and interrelationships between the principal components of the criminal justice system (law enforcement, the courts, parole, juvenile justice system, and corrections).
- Describe criminal law and the elements of various crimes.
- Interpret the constitutional rights of those accused of crimes and the related restrictions on law enforcement.
- Identify investigation procedures and techniques utilized in the criminal justice system.
- Complete a search warrant application and seized item inventory.
- Demonstrate proper crime scene techniques in the securing, searching, handling, collection, and preservation of evidence.
Criminal Justice Technology-Latent Evidence Certificate (C5518A)
- Demonstrate proper crime scene techniques in the securing, searching, handling, collection, identification and preservation of evidence.