Apply for Financial Aid
We award financial assistance to curriculum students in the form of scholarships, grants, and work-study programs. We do not participate in any loan programs.
To apply for aid, follow the steps below:
- After your application for admission has been submitted, you should complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using our school code 002973..
- Please see the Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA: A student's guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid tutorial: http://www.finaid.ucsb.edu/fafsasimplification/
- In addition, you should submit any documentation requested by our office or School Servicing Center.
- You must submit an official high school, GED, or adult high school transcript to the Admissions Office prior to being awarded. High schools must be regionally accredited.
- If you are interested in Gaston College Foundation scholarships, you must apply online through https://gaston.academicworks.com. The scholarships are due by the deadline located at the above site.
- If you are interested in Work-Study, you should submit an application available online or in the FInancial Aid Office.
You may request a shopping sheet from the Financial Aid and VA Office to compare the costs of attending our College with other institutions.
Back to top